We have archived our news items back till 2002. Our latest news is here.
What we love about spring snow on Mt Hutt
What We Love About Spring Skiing and Riding
- Sunshine (don't forget the high-SPF suncreen).
- Long days, inspiring some resorts to run the lifts longer in the afternoon.
- Late-season snowstorms. October powder is a bonus.
- No more cold toes. No more cold fingers.
- Firm, fast morning corduroy from the night's grooming.
- Moguls softened in the afternoon sun.
- Lifties wearing fun hats and smiles.
- Skiers wearing fun hats and smiles.
- Lunch outside on a deck.
- Apres-ski out on a deck.
- Special end-of-season events
You can see the smiles on your friends or children's faces without looking through neck warmers or face masks.